The project ‘Youth for Human Rights’ is partnered by seven National Agencies (NAs) of the Erasmus+/Youth In Action programme:
- Sihtasutus Archimedese noorteagentuur (SANA), Estonian NA (Leading Partner), contact person: Maari Põim, Reet Kost
- JUGEND für Europa: Nationale Agentur für das EU-Programm, German NA, contact person: Verena Droste, Hanjo Schild
- Interkulturelles Zentrum – Austrian NA, contact persons: Larissa Pompe, Michael Gugimeier
- JINT, Belgian/Flemish NA, contact person: Sofie Van Zeebroeck
- IUVENTA – Slovak Youth Institute, Slovak NA, contact person: Michaela Ujházyová, Jana Fecsu
- Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes Agencija za mobilnost i programme Euopske unije, Croatian NA, contact person: Katarina Brajdić
- Jaunatnes starptautisko programmu aģentūra, Latvian NA, contact person: Jana Priedniece (previously: Agnese Lorence)
Associated partners of the project include:
EDUFI – Finnish National Agency for Education; Nederlands Jeugdinsituut (National Agency ERASMUS+: Youth in Action; The Netherlands); MUCF – Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society; National Agency for European Educational Programmes and Mobility Macedonia; Agenzia Nazionale per i Giovani (Italian NA); MOVIT (Slovenian NA).
During the course of the project, a transnational Expert group consisting of 17 members gathered on three occasions during time period October 2017 till April 2018. Members of the Expert group include:
Adina Marina Serban, Dariusz Grzemny, Georg Pirker (representative of the DARE network), Gisele Evrard Markovic (representative of the SALTO Training & Cooperation Resource Centre), Gülesin Nemutlu Unal, Iva Zenzerović Šloser, Joanna Pankowska (representative of the European Youth Forum), Ljubov Lissina, Mara Georgescu (representative of the EU-Council of Europe youth partnership), Mohammed Alsaud, Nadine Lyamouri-Bajja, Natalja Gudakovska, Pieter-Jan Uyttersprot, Prof. Dr. Albert Scherr, Prof. Dr. Theo Gavrielides, Sabine Klöcker, Sara Cincurova. The Expert group was facilitated by Hanjo Schild.
Miguel Ángel García López (consultant, evaluator and trainer) put together the national mapping synthesis report, as well as transnational report for this project.
RAY survey was conducted by Andreas Karsten.
Project External Evaluation has been conducted by company Frankly Speaking (Yael Ohana, Maria Bulat).