Call for One Trainer for the EuroPeers International Training Course in Estonia 2022
EuroPeers International is looking for a trainer for an International EuroPeers Training Course taking place in Estonia 22.08-26.08.2022.
EuroPeers International is a peer-to-peer driven European Network that encourages young people passionate about EU youth mobility projects to share their experiences with other young people within the target group (18-35). EuroPeers have often participated in Erasmus+ non-formal education projects such as youth exchanges or European Solidarity Corps (ESC).
International training course
International Training Course is for young people who want to step into the world of Europeers, but need some guidance throughout their first steps into the network.
We are looking for a trainer that should cocreate the programme with another trainer and provide insights on the design of the entire programme. It is necessary to have some knowledge into non-formal education methods. You will have the role of explaining the EuroPeers network opportunities, bringing youngsters as a group together as well as have a supportive role to reflect on the training days, training course in general and provide energizers, interactive methods to have a fun, yet informative training course.
Joining you will be another trainer, who is contracted to support youngsters with the storytelling process, which is the focus of this training course.
- Consultation with the Core Training Team to determine the themes, activities and programme for the training course.
- Using your personal experience, offer contributions on ensuring activities are suitable for young people and engage the target group (young people aged 18-30).
- When priorities are co-decided, create a structured programme for each day reflecting the identified priorities.
- Make sure ALL activities are accessible for participants with disabilities. No alternative activities should be planned. Every event should be accessible to ALL.
- Provide materials to assist the learning of participants, ensuring that the learning process will be sustainable after the training course.
- Share the role of “host” with a storytelling trainer ensuring that the themes of the training course flow throughout the event and that there is a clear objective to every activity.
- Produce event report together with the core trainer, following the activities and an evaluation of the entire meeting.
- Take part in the obligatory preparation meetings with the prep-team (online).
- Join and facilitate the follow-up event happening in October virtually.
- Trainer will be paid a total fee of 3150 EUR for 7 days work at a rate of 450 EUR per day. VAT will be paid additionally by Estonian Agency for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps. This fee accounts for
our own preparation time in the months leading up to the event in supporting the stroytelling trainer.
- Attendance in Team meetings
- Full four-day event, plus one day before prep with the team and one day after for evaluation, virtual meeting in October.
- All food & board and associated travel costs will be covered
- Send an invoice upon work completion.
Conditions for applying
- Experience in being a trainer in at least one international EuroPeers training
- Knowledge of the programmes of Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps
- Being able to fully participate in the training, prep meetings and follow-up
- English at the level of C1
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach your CV highlighting relevant experiences to the position.
- Your application will be assessed by the Core Prep Team based on previous experience with EuroPeers trainings and the programmes. Your application will be assessed with points and the candidate with the biggest score will be chosen:
- trainers relevancy for the position (max 50 p)
- experience with EuroPeers network (max 50 p)
The application deadline is 29th May 2022 at 23.59hr CET. If you have any questions, please contact Laura Kiviselg:
email@example.com // (+372) 56 935 658