We are hiring Europeers network coordinator!
The young and vibrant international Europeers community is looking for a well-organised and dedicated coordinator with experience in youth sector. Europeers EuroPeers are young people who have gathered European experiences of their own under EU’s youth programmes Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps and want to share them with their peers.
EuroPeers International Coordinator’s tasks
- Develop an international EuroPeers network strategy and coordinate its implementation and monitor the results
- Coordinate the partners (national agencies of Erasmus+ & European Solidarity Corps) of the network, meaning management of internal communication, oversight of national networks development
- Coordinate the steering group of EuroPeers and developing the concept in collaboration with the national agencies
- Renew the training concept of international EuroPeers trainings and annual network meeting in collaboration with the partners (national agencies and trainers) and coordinate the implementation of these
- Coordinate developing new solutions, activities, and events in collaboration with National Agencies according to the needs commonly identified in the network and as part of the National Agencies Strategic Cooperation project EuroPeers
- Represent the EuroPeers international network at international level
- Coordination of the communication of the network, incl. social media channels and of the webpage of EuroPeers international
We’re looking for someone who…
- has appreciation and understanding of intercultural cooperation
- has experience in planning and organizing different formats of international events and/or trainings
- is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- has Graduate-level degree in relevant area, or equivalent work or volunteer experience
- is familiar with non-formal education methods
- is fluent in spoken and written English, basic knowledge of Estonian is an asset to work effectively in the framework of National Education and Youth Board which hosts the Estonian NA.
- has the right to live and work in Estonia
- is well organized and self-driven
- open and youth-friendly person
- has knowledge and understanding of budgeting, financial regulations and rules, procurement process and procedures
In addition, any of the following…
- Work experience in the Youth Sector
- Experience in the EuroPeers or any other alumni network
- Experience or understanding of the EU youth programmes
What we offer
- Full time position at the Estonian Education and Youth Boards Agency for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps with an office in Tallinn
- Diverse international job with the chance to travel
- Flexible working culture with home office opportunity
Deadline and requirements for job application
We invite you to submit by 15 of November 2021 Your CV, highlighting the relevance of your experiences and competence to the job and a motivation letter focused on your vision in working as a EuroPeers International Coordinator. The documents should be sent through Recrur applivation form.
In case of questions, contact email@example.com, tel. +372 699 6493
Click here to apply