Call for a Facilitator for the EuroPeers Advisory Group 2022
EuroPeers International is looking for a Facilitator for the EuroPeers Advisory Group
EuroPeers International is a peer-to-peer driven European Network that encourages young people passionate about EU youth mobility projects to share their experiences with other young people within the target group (18-30). EuroPeers have often participated in Erasmus+ non-formal education projects such as youth exchanges or European Solidarity Corps (ESC).
The EuroPeers Advisory Group is established to include new perspectives into the EuroPeers community and the international network. This group consists of 13 representatives from within the European network: Around 13 EuroPeers and NA representatives. The Advisory Group will give support in making key decisions, identify the aims, goals and activities for the project together with the EuroPeers network coordinator.
As a facilitator you will support the work process of the EuroPeers Advisory Group by facilitating their meetings. Your role during this process will be to integrate structure into the group’s work and organize the ongoing communication processes and meetings that are being held by the Advisory Group.
During the work process you will help the advisory group to identify the needs of the network in order to successfully develop long term objectives and an international strategy. It is important that you help the group to keep the focus and keep a clear objective to every meeting. Your role is to co-host the 10 meetings and make sure there is a good flow of content in the work process. Your role includes supporting the International Network Coordinator in preparing and documenting the meetings.
Requested Profile and Experiences
We are looking for a facilitator that brings on board the following qualities and experiences:
- Previous experience as a Trainer or Facilitator, either on a national or international level.
- Ability to structure and organize cross-cultural communication processes of a diverse group of people.
- Experience in working with young people in the age of the target group (18-30).
- Excellent proficiency in managing an intercultural team, motivating others and maintaining a strong team unit.
- Ability to analyze and identify needs of the Advisory Group during the work progress.
- Knowledge about the EuroPeers network and it’s core values.
- Motivation to contribute to the cause of the International EuroPeers network and the work of the EuroPeers Advisory group.
- Experience in the use of digital tools in order to sort ideas and outcomes during the meetings which will happen in both formats: physical and digital form.
- English language proficiency and being comfortable facilitating meetings in English.
The EuroPeers Advisory Group is planned to get together in 10 meetings during the time period from March to December 2022. Each virtual meeting is planned for a duration of approximately 2 hours (excluding the time for preparation and follow up work), in case of physical meetings full days. The final proportion of the online/offline meetings will be agreed upon during the process. In case there is the necessity for more than 10 meetings towards the end of the working period of the advisory group, these will be discussed and paid additionally. The NA will pay an amount of 350,-€ per meeting, including all preparation, documentation and follow up work. All together this adds up to a total sum of 3500,-€ (including taxes) for the job as a facilitator for the Advisory Group.
See the details listed here again:
- Total fee for the facilitator is 3500,- € for the expected 10 meetings at a rate of 350€ per meeting (including preparation time and follow up work). VAT will be paid additionally by the Estonian Agency for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps.
- The fee will cover:
- Your own preparation time prior to the meetings
- Attendance and Facilitation of each of the Advisory Group’s meetings
- Monitoring of the work progress and outcomes
- A planned amount of 10 meetings of the Advisory Group (in case there is need for more meetings, then additional payments will be made)
- All lodging and associated travel costs will be covered (in the event that you can attend in-person) by the Estonian NA.
- Please send your application to email@example.com
- Please attach your CV that highlights your experience related to this position.
- Please also submit a motivational statement (up to 1 A4) for the position including answers to the below questions:
- Why are you committed to work with the EuroPeers Advisory Group and want to help to structure and develop the network ?
- The work of the Advisory Group mainly happens online, how will you ensure active participation of the members during and especially in between the meetings?
- What innovative practices can you contribute to your work with the EuroPeers Advisory Group? Whether in person or online.
Your application will be assessed based on the aforementioned requirements, previous experience and answer to the above questions in your motivational statement by the Network Coordinator Marie Heimburg.
The application deadline is 20th of February 2022.
The first advisory group meeting will take place during March.
If you have any questions please contact the network coordinator Marie Heimburg: firstname.lastname@example.org